Thursday 10 October 2013

PROJECT 1 : MODELLING OF AN ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN





Name : Lee Pui Yee
Student ID : 0312847
Subject : Computer Application (ARC 2723)
Tutor : Mr. Koh Jing Hao

Tracing floor plans using autoCAD. The floor plans are sources from my previous studio 2 designed model.  
First floor plan
Second floor plan

Third floor plan

After getting all the floor plans done in autoCAD, i proceed my work to 3D max. I attached my plans on 3D max and started to create a 3D model.

I first started with floor slab.
First floor done by extruding them.

Second floor is done.

Walls are added.

Third floor.

Roof is added to the building.

View from top.
View from the bottom.





Rotation of the building in order to view from different angle.
Perspective 1 with rendering.

Perspective 2 with rendering.


Perspective 3 with rendering.

Perspective 4 with rendering.
Perspective 5 with rendering.

No comments:

Post a Comment